Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at the Victoria International Chalk Art Festival. The festival would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of volunteers like you!
Here is a list of our volunteer positions available. (Please note that some of them might be subject to change during the event as we see the needs of other tasks or positions.)
- Festival Ambassadors - Will provide information to audiences regarding the event and help to distribute our program guides.
- Raffle Ticket Supervisors - Will assist with sales of our festival raffle tickets.
- Pedestrian Traffic Directors - Will help to direct our outdoor pedestrian audiences
- Chalk Art Area Supervisors - Will help oversee our kids chalk area on Government Street and assist with kid’s activties.
- Artists Supervisors – To assists artists should they have requests while they work on their drawings (i.e. delivering bottles of water, etc.)
To register as a volunteer simply email us at email@example.com. As we get closer to the event, you will be contacted by our volunteer coordinator and we do our best to find the position that best suits your interests!
We are more than excited to meet our volunteer team members and thank you in advance for helping us create yet another amazing Chalk Art Festival for Victoria!