Volunteers are an essential part of the Victoria International Chalk Art Festival, and your commitment would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a list of our volunteer positions available: (please note that this list might be subject to change during the event as we see the needs of other tasks or positions.)
- Festival Ambassadors: Will provide information to audiences regarding the event and sell merchandise
- Children’s Area Supervisors: Will help oversee our kids chalk area
- Artists Supervisors: To assists artists should they have requests while they work on their drawings (i.e. delivering bottles of water, chalk etc.)
- Clean Up Team: Responsible for waste management, and recycling
- Surveyors: Walk around on Saturdays and Sundays surveying spectators with a predetermined list a questions
- Set up and Take Down: Involves preparing the 8’ X 10’ squares for the artists ( 6 am Morning shift on Saturday) and help management set up and take down the tents, tables, etc.
To register as a volunteer, please fill out the following form. Volunteers will be contacted in August.